Amelia Island Restaurants
Amelia Island restaurants are varied in flavors and styles. Whether you're looking for fresh seafood right on the water or a romantic Italian bistro – it's all here on Amelia Island!
With the popular downtown area of Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island restaurants are in no short supply. Everything from seafood to Tex-Mex, to Thai and more can be found here so your taste buds will never be bored while you're on vacation!
Photo by JavaJoba
To help you decide where to begin your culinary exploration, here are a few of the island's highlights:
- 29 South Eats: Fresh, American cuisine in an eclectic neighborhood.
- Arte Pizza: Great pizza in downtown Fernandina. Located at 109 N 3rd St., Fernandina Beach. Tel: 904-277-1515.
- Barbara Jean's– Casual Southern dining. Fresh, homemade cooking with variety of seafood, soups, sandwiches, and desserts for lunch and dinner. Excellent crab cakes, she crab soup, bread and iced tea.
- Brett's Waterway Café: Seafood and Southern fare right on the water. I had a wonderful dinner here on the deck overlooking the marina and the intracoastal waterway. The food is a bit pricey, but worthy of its price - it's fresh, well-prepared, and delicious.
- Bright Morning Café: A great breakfast in a lovely courtyard.
- Ciao Bistro: A favorite of locals, this small Italian restaurant offers good food at reasonable prices. Located just over the bridge to Amelia Island at 474305 E State Road 200, Fernandina Beach. Tel: 904-206-4311.
- Happy Tomato Café: Fresh salads and sandwiches, including a tasty barbeque, in a nice, interior courtyard. Low frills but friendly service and good food. Located at 216 Centre St, Fernandina Beach. Tel: 904-321-0707.
- Sandy Bottoms Bar: Great drinks plus unbeatable views. This laid-back bar is right on the beach and offers live music and tasty tropical drinks, among other selections.
- Sliders Seaside Grill: Family-friendly Amelia Island establishment with an island feel.
- Surf: Fresh seafood, great Caribbean drinks, outdoor deck, and live music.
Take advantage of the fresh, fun atmosphere of the island by exploring Amelia Island restaurants during your vacation. If you find a new favorite – let me know and I'll add it to our highlights!
Return to the Amelia Island main page to discover where to stay and play when you're not busy enjoying these Amelia Island restaurants.